Quicksilver Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Maui Sunset Cruises
- Quicksilver Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Spacious, stable vessel catamaran with upper and lower decks
- Fantastic views of the sunset, West Maui Mountains, and other islands
- Full sit-down dinner with table service
- Two drink tickets for alcoholic beverages. Additional drinks are inexpensive.
Quicksilver is a spacious, stable 55' foot powered catamaran with comfortable table seating for everyone on their full-service sunset dinner cruise. is a great choice for a sunset dinner cruise. The twin hull design of the catamaran allows it to cut through the waves while the center of the vessel is held above the surface. An attentive staff brings your food and drinks right to your table during your dining experience.
This dinner cruise is typically offered daily, with early evening departure from Lahaina Harbor on Maui's West side. Lahaina is located in the shadow of the West Maui Mountains which typically protects it from strong trade winds and provdes ideal conditions for enjoying a meal out on the water. Views of Kahoolawe, Lanai, and Molokai accompany the setting sun. The relaxing two-hour excursion gives you time to enjoy a delicious meal, , listen to great island-style music, and watch the sun go down from one of the many vantage points available on board. Most of the tables have full-on ocean views.
As the Quicksilver dinner cruise passes along the coast of the Valley Isle, sometimes you will see a bottlenose dolphin or two. If you're here during whale season, you are almost sure to watch humpbacks on the way!
Dinner Entree Selections:
- Rosemary Garlic Roasted Prime Rib: Served with horseradish, au jus & other condiments available.
- Local Island Fish: Fresh Mahi Mahi with lemon butter caper sauce.
- Vegetarian Option: Penne pasta with fresh Thai basil marinara.
All Options Include: Spring mix salad with tomato, carrots, and cilantro vinaigrette, Hawaiian taro rolls with butter, and banana bread with lilikoi frosting and cobbler topping for dessert.
- Mai Tai: Light + Dark Rum, Guava, Pineapple & Splash of Cranberry.
- Pina Colada: Light Rum, Coconut, Pineapple, Splash of Dark Rum.
- Margarita: Silver Tequila, Sweet & Sour, Splash of Orange Juice.
- Dark 'N' Stormy: Dark Rum, Ginger Ale & Splash of Bitters.
- Tequila Sunrise: Silver Tequila, Orange Juice & Cranberry.
- Vodka Soda Spritz: Vodka, Soda Water, Spritz of Your Choice (Guava or Pineapple).
- Local Beers: Maui Brew Co. "Bikini Blonde" & Maui Brew Co. "Big Swell IPA".
- Wine: Chardonnay & Cabernet.
- Non-alcoholic: Water, soft drinks, juices.
All adult guests receive two drink tickets for alcoholic beverages. Additional alcohol may be purchased for a very reasonable price.
Quicksilver Sunset Dinner Cruise Rate (QS3)
$136.95 per Adult, $106.95 per Paying Child (12 and under), Free Child (6 and under) FREE (plus 7.167% Hawaii sales/harbor tax)
GPS Address: 675 Wharf Street, Lahaina, Hawaii 96761 Click to view map
Schedule: Daily at 5:30pm
Check In: 5:00pm checkin at the main loading dock of Lahaina Harbor. Allow ample time for parking and walking to the harbor.
Duration: 2 hours
Vessel: High speed 55' powered catamaran coast guard certified for 149 passengers.
What to Wear: Casual evening resort attire. We also recommend a light jacket.
Reservations: Advanced reservations required and we recommend booking this a month or more before your arrival. This event is "RESERVE NOW PAY LATER"; we need a credit card on file to finalize your reservation but we do not charge you for this reservation until a few days before the beginning of your vacation!
Minimum Notice for Cancellations / Changes: At least 48 hours before the start of the event. All tours go out rain or shine.
Kevin's Activity Tips:
Dinner cruises are a great way to experience the sunset ... and while most of them are not known for excellent food, we recently wenjoyed an evening on Quicksilver and were happy with the food quality. This is not a "fine dining" experience for sure ... the first course is a Spring Mix salad with Hawaiian taro rolls and butter, the second course is your choice of entree served typically with rice and fresh vegetable medley, and for a dessert coarse we were served a really tasty banana bread cake with lilikoi frosting and a crunchy cobbler topping. There is nothing FANCY about the food, but we both really enjoyed dinner!
There are plenty of cocktail options and your dinner cruise includes the first two alcoholic beverages for free ... additional drinks were reasonably priced at $5 ... hey, I've been gouged $24 for a Mai Tai at a resort hotel, so that's not a bad deal here on Quicksilver!
Almost all the tables have excellent views of the ocean ... and tables are assigned in the order in which your reservation is made, so it is a good idea to plan this event ahead of time and reserve before you arrive in Hawaii. During peak season if you don't reserve in advance you might not get on at all!