Select a date to start reservation!
Reserve Now!!! The ocean’s tide links the generations of Hawaiians and Polynesians together, and Te Au Moana (the ocean’s tide) is an extraordinary luau experience presenting those cultures in food, song, and dance. The Polynesians have great knowledge of the earth and ocean and its life giving elements. Their expert skill in fishing, gathering, gift giving, romance, and tapa making are brilliantly demonstrated and shared at Maui’s newest luau experience.
Te Au Moana is resuming operations and taking MANY steps to protect the safety and health of luau attendees. All tables will be COMPLETELY PRIVATE for just your party, and tables will be socially distanced from one another. Since it is just your party at the table, the meal will be served in three courses and presented to the table “Family Style.” Due to the limited capacity of the luau, the minimum table charge is two paying guests.
After dinner you’ll discover the fascinating stories of the Pacific through song and dance presented by Tihati Productions, Hawaii’s premier entertainment company. The show will take you on a journey throughout Polynesia, and culminate with a spectacular Samoan Fire Knife dance.
- Intimate setting with panormic ocean view
- See the imu (pig cooked in Hawaiian underground oven) after it is dug out of the ground
- Traditional luau cuisine served family style at your private table
- Open bar for beer, wine, Mai Tais, and other mixed drinks
- Polynesian Show called “Te Au Moana” (the ocean’s tide)
- Self parking is complimentary and valet is $35.